Wednesday, 28 March 2012

WIP Wednesday Projects

Grab a button:

I've so many unfinished projects on the go that I'd be embarrassed to list them all, but I've decided to have one pile work in progress on the back burner that I will try to tackle at the rate of one a month and another pile of things that I'm actually working on at the moment.





I've finished piecing the top of my log cabin quilt and I'm thrilled with it.  I've had to leave it for now while I decide on a border.  Any suggestions would be most welcome.









The next project that I'm anxious to get on with but need to put aside a definite uninterrupted time for is a wholecloth quilting block.  I'm following along with Leah Day at the free motion quilting project.  She has provided the pattern so all I have to do now is quilt it .....







I also need to put two hanging sleeves on quilts for the exhibition that the Ludlow Quilters Group is holding next month.  I think that will is bound to entail quite a lot of checking for loose threads and anything else that needs fixing and can be fixed at this late stage.







For the website I have begun a charm pack quilt which is very much still in its design stage.  I love the idea of having so many different fabrics to work on without having all the leftover fabric that I would have had if I'd bought a fat quarter of all these fabrics.








Thanks for visiting my blog.
Hope to see you again soon.
Rose




Post a Comment