Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Blue Bargello Quilt Pattern


I am so pleased with my blue bargello quilt.  I made it to go on my next quilting dvd and I have just finished it today.  I've made it as a beginner quilting pattern so the pieces are larger than some of those very intricate bargello quilts that you see around, but I love it.

I know that I have neglected my blog this last fortnight, but there just never seem to be enough hours in the day.  I have also been working on a shapes baby quilt because I felt that my baby quilt patterns were a little boring, and that is getting close to being finished.

I felt the same way about my cushion cover patterns so I've added an Oxford cushion cover to the pattern page.  It's ages since I added anything to that section so I might make a few more cushions over the next few weeks.  Here in the UK we call everything cushions but I often see the same sort of projects called pillows in the USA - can anyone tell me if there is a difference or are they just the same projects with different names?

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Hope to see you again soon.
Rose
Post a Comment